Expert PNW Faculty
Learn from experienced Certified Nurse Educator faculty who are dedicated to your growth as a skilled, confident nurse educator.
Flexible Online Learning
Earn your MSN 100% online. Complete your MSN Nurse Educator practicum conveniently where you work.
Graduate in as little as 12 months of full-time study or less than 2 years of part-time study.
Tuition You Can Afford
Discover just how affordable earning your nurse educator master's degree from Purdue Northwest can be, with:
- Competitively priced tuition—$467.44/credit
- Up to 9 transfer credits
- Federal financial aid
- $1,000 scholarship available for Purdue Northwest RN-to-BSN alumni
See Notes and Conditions below.
Gain Valuable Expertise and Prepare to:
- Become a certified nurse educator or a clinical nurse educator.
- Design, evaluate, update and implement nursing education curriculum.
- Provide staff development programs.
- Instruct undergraduate nursing students.