- Purdue Northwest’s prestigious College of Nursing is designated as a National League for Nursing Center of Excellence—1 of just 64 nationwide.
- For more than a decade, the College of Nursing has been an Indiana Center for Evidence Based Nursing Practice: a Joanna Briggs Institute Affiliate Group.
Explore Purdue Northwest Nursing Programs Online
- RN-to-Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- MSN: Nurse Executive Concentration
- MSN: Nurse Educator Concentration
What Our Graduates Say
“My instructors always communicated clearly and responded promptly to any correspondence. The technology for online education is impressive, and PNW provides many resources for their nursing programs.”
– Carole Rance, MSN Graduate