Graduate With Your RN-to-BSN in 16 Months for Under $10K
- Scholarships and transfer credit reduce tuition to $9,996.
- Transfer in up to 86 credits—70% of your BSN degree.
Attend an Internationally Recognized College of Nursing
- Designated as a National League for Nursing Center of Excellence (2014–2023)
- Identified as an International Collaborating Center in evidence-based nursing practices by the Joanna Briggs Institute for more than a decade
Enjoy 100% Online Flexibility
- Study when it’s convenient and maintain your current work schedule.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing courses follow a flexible 5-week format.
Count on Strong Support From Faculty and Advisors
- Learn from faculty dedicated to building the future of nursing, student by student.
- Get assistance from academic coaches, tech support, and financial aid services.
Earn Your BSN Along With Your ASN/ADN
With our Professional Nursing Pathways Program, you can start earning your Purdue Northwest BSN while you complete your ASN/ADN at the community colleges below. Earn your BSN in as few as 16 months after your ASN/ADN graduation.
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Harper College
- Joliet Junior College
- College of Lake County
- College of DuPage
- Northcentral Technical College