Expert PNW Faculty
Learn from Certified Nurse Educator faculty who are experienced nurse educators.
Flexible Online Learning
Earn your MSN 100% online. Complete your MSN Nursing Education practicum conveniently at your place of employment.
Graduate in as little as 12 months of full-time study or less than 2 years of part-time study.
Tuition You Can Afford
Discover just how affordable earning your master's in nursing education from Purdue Northwest can be, with:
- Competitively priced tuition—$459.85/credit
- Up to 9 transfer credits
- Federal financial aid
- $1,000 scholarship available for Purdue Northwest RN-to-BSN alumni
Gain Valuable Expertise and Prepare to:
- Become a certified nurse educator or a clinical nurse educator.
- Design, evaluate, update, and implement nursing education curriculum.
- Provide staff development programs.
- Instruct undergraduate nursing students.