Elevate your career with Purdue University Northwest’s online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN). Discover a high-quality and affordable pathway to your next nursing credential.
Power Onward in Your Nursing Career With PNW
Online Flexibility for Working Nurses
- Customize your path and pace to fit your busy nursing schedule.
- Complete your practicum hours where you work.
- Graduate with your master’s degree in nursing in two years or less.
- Experts in evidence-based nursing practice and experiential learning make your education practical and relevant.
- Faculty possess rich backgrounds in nurse education and executive nursing.
- Most full-time Purdue Northwest MSN online faculty are doctorally prepared.
- Our faculty bring specialized subject matter expertise to customize the Purdue Northwest nursing degree curriculum.
Supportive and Engaging Student Experience
- Access one-on-one faculty mentoring while pursuing your MSN degree online.
- Work individually with coaches in each online master’s degree in nursing course section.
- Join a connected and supportive College of Nursing alumni community.
Prestigious, Nationally Renowned College of Nursing
- Advance to your next nursing credential at the nationally recognized PNW College of Nursing.
- The College of Nursing is designated as a National League for Nursing Center of Excellence (2014–2023).
- For more than a decade, the College of Nursing has been an Indiana Center for Evidence Based Nursing Practice: a Joanna Briggs Institute Affiliate Group.
What Our Graduates Say
The faculty were approachable and gave helpful feedback. For my position as a clinical educator, my MSN has given me confidence that I am following evidence-based practice in teaching. I learned active teaching strategies that I put to practical use at the hospital.
Upcoming Start Dates
Tuition and Scholarship
Nurse Educator Tuition
See Notes and Conditions below.
Nurse Executive Tuition
Take the Next Step.
MSN Scholarships: To be eligible for a scholarship, students must have completed the PNW RN-to-BSN or be employed by a partner health care facility. The maximum scholarship is $1,000 per student. The scholarship applies only to nursing courses and is not retroactive.
Tuition and Fees: Tuition includes fees, with the exception of differential fees. Differential fees are $211.75 when registered for less than 8 hours and $269.40 for 8 hours or more and are assessed once each traditional semester. Tuition and fees are subject to change by the Board of Trustees.