Graduate With Your RN-to-BSN in as few as 16 Months for Under $11K
- Scholarships and transfer credit reduce tuition to $10,574.34.
- Transfer in up to 86 credits—70% of your BSN degree.
Attend an Internationally Recognized College of Nursing
- Designated as a National League for Nursing Center of Excellence (2014–2023)
- For more than a decade, the College of Nursing has been an Indiana Center for Evidence Based Nursing Practice: a Joanna Briggs Institute Affiliate Group
Enjoy Online Flexibility
- Study when it’s convenient for you and keep your current work schedule.
- Complete courses 100% online and your capstone where you work.
- Take courses in a flexible 5-week format.
Count on Strong Support From Faculty and Advisors
- Learn from faculty dedicated to your success and building the future of nursing.
- Get assistance from academic coaches, tech support, and financial aid services.
Earn Your BSN Along With Your ASN/ADN
With our Professional Nursing Pathways Program, you can start earning your BSN at PNW while you complete your ASN/ADN at the community colleges below. Earn your BSN in as few as 16 months after your ASN/ADN graduation when you apply transfer credit toward non-nursing courses.
Select your college below to see how it’s possible:
- College of DuPage
- College of Lake County
- Elgin Community College
- Harper College
- Ivy Tech Community Colleges
- Joliet Junior College
- Kankakee Community College
- Kishwaukee College
- McHenry County College
- Moraine Valley Community College
- Northcentral Technical College
- Oakton Community College
- Parkland College
- Prairie State College
- Triton College
- Wisconsin Technical College System